The lightest-weight fabric we recommend for ground contact is our 1.1 Silpoly PU4000. It was designed specifically to be used in ultralight tent floors.
Articles in this section
- Hammock Fabric Comparison Chart
- Ounces per Square Yard / Grams per Square Meter conversion.
- How UV resistant are the OutdoorINK Printed Fabrics?
- Can you explain the product ID codes for Dyneema Composite Fabrics?
- What To Do If There's a Problem with Your Order
- Certificates of Conformance
- Washing and Care instructions
- How many yards of fabric do I need for my project?
- Zippers: An Overview
- Working with Dyneema Composite Fabric