The lightest-weight fabric we recommend for ground contact is our 1.1 Silpoly PU4000. It was designed specifically to be used in ultralight tent floors.
Articles in this section
- Hammock Fabric Comparison chart
- How much do the tarp kits weigh when built?
- What are your double squeeze stoppers for?
- New to DIY, and have questions about synthetic quilts?
- Which Seam Sealer should I use?
- Coated Fabric Comparison Chart
- Which side should face the insulation on with calendered fabrics?
- Is there a right side and wrong side to coated fabrics?
- What material should I use for an UL tent floor / ground cloth?
- Tell me about your 1.7 Robic XL Hybrid