Which Seam Sealer should I use?

For info on which seam sealer to use (e.g. Sil Net or Seam Grip), please reference the product page for the specific coated fabric in question. There you will find info on the best seam sealant to use for that particular fabric. 

Additionally, you can check our coated fabric comparison chart to see which sealer should be used. 

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 5 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.