** Please Note - This article may no longer be up to date. This Help Center is being left active for archival purposes. For the most up-to-date info, please see our new Help Center at https://ripstopbytheroll.com/pages/help-center-main
In the event shipment tracking states your package has been delivered, but you cannot find it, there are a few things you can do.
First, speak directly with either your postal carrier (if package sent via USPS) or FedEx driver (if package sent via FedEx). Ask them if they remember delivering your package on the day/date it was supposed to be.
Second, reach out to your neighbors. It's possible the package was simply delivered to the wrong address.
In our experience, around 80% of packages can be located just by taking these two actions. In addition, please consider the following steps:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery at your location (e.g. a sibling or house mate)
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
If after five business days you have been unable to locate your package, please contact customer support for further details.
Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding as we help you find your package! :)