All our calendered/downproof fabrics will have matte and shiny sides as a product of the calendering process. It is recommended that you put the shiny side towards the insulation (down, Primaloft, etc) and the matte/dull side facing out.
Articles in this section
- Hammock Fabric Comparison Chart
- Ounces per Square Yard / Grams per Square Meter conversion.
- How UV resistant are the OutdoorINK Printed Fabrics?
- Can you explain the product ID codes for Dyneema Composite Fabrics?
- What To Do If There's a Problem with Your Order
- Certificates of Conformance
- Washing and Care instructions
- How many yards of fabric do I need for my project?
- Zippers: An Overview
- Working with Dyneema Composite Fabric